Release Notes - Aug 24, 2022
🚀 Performance Release
This release addressed performance and usability enhancements within the entire platform. There has been significant re-architecting throughout the Versational platform to reduce latency, enhance analysis performance and improve usability. The key areas of improvements are listed in the Fixes and Improvements section.
🔧 Fixes and Improvements
- Significant speed improvement in the loading of the Recordings results page.
- Significant improvement in the performance of the analysis of each recording.
- Added status of recording upload and analysis to ensure users do not leave the upload page thinking that it is unresponsive.
- Added a new user interface for bulk uploading of recordings that provide progress information.
- Resolved bugs in Topic Tracker to identify multi-word topics (phrases)
- Improved management of Custom Gems
- Cleaner and easy-to-understand organisation and naming of custom folders in the Gems dropdown context menu.
Release Notes - April 25, 2022
? New Collaboration Hub View all the speakers in your recordings in one place! Each time you assign a speaker in a recording, you'll have the option to create a new participant. You can view the participants created by you and your team on the ...
Release Notes - May 24, 2022
? New Playlists View in one place all your insights over time, categorised by topic. The Playlists page and the Market View are both where all of the topics go after the user finds them in conversations. It creates a great place for people to go to ...
Release Notes - July 14, 2022
? New Custom Vocabulary This release introduces Custom Vocabulary. A new feature to enable users to specify words or phrases that they use frequently which are perhaps domain-specific such as healthcare or manufacturing. Such words or phrases may ...
Release Notes - June 28, 2022
? New Questions This release introduces Questions. A new feature that uses custom built AI-model to identify questions and answers in the recorded conversations. It creates a great place for people to see all things related to questions such as ...
Release Notes - Sept 25, 2022
? New New location for Topic Tracker settings Topic Tracker settings is now an option in the Settings menu, instead of a tab. This makes it easier to access Topic Tracker for customisation. ? Fixes and Improvements Resolved latency issues in ...